Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Way to long

Yay, the hubs is home from California and it's nice to have some one to talk to the the evening again. I sorta missed all his kookiness and Chloe is over the moon to have her daddy back. She drew pictures at school the other day that were all about him. Other then that life is back to the same old song and dance around here.

I did get some new ribbon in early this week that is awesome, I just need to fine the time to sit down and my some bows and headbands.
Wow it has been a couple weeks since I posted, the stuff above is what I meant to post but totally forgot which i not hard to do. Anyways the past few weeks have been crazy, with the end of the school coming up, the hubs and my mom both getting ready to deploy and deployment leave oh and getting ready to move into our new house, it has been a little crazy to say the least.

While we were on vacation we took Chloe on here visit trip to Kennywood and what a blast she had and rode her very first time and she was excited and scared same time. We our favorite pizza place a couple time and Sheetz, we love the M.T.O. from there. My brother in law Matt, took the three of us 4 wheeling up the side of a mountain which was excited but also a but pincher but I would do it again.

Oh and I truly do have the best dad, he bought me a new 17inch Mac book Pro it is so cool, I just need to figure it out. One more thing before I go Chloe and J got me a new sewing machine for mothers day. it sews and embroider all in one now I am just hunting down some cute fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you do have lots going on. Whew!

    Now make some bows for me to drool over!

    ReplyDelete