Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Begins

So last Wednesday was the last day off school here and were invited to a end of the school celebration at a friends house, oh what fun we had, it was a blast. I am even thing about having one for the end of summer.By the end of the day everyone was wiped out, we slept like rocks. I made a yummy cheese ball and cherry yum yum for dessert both of which were delish. Someone made this awesome black bean and corn salsa, it was so good I want the recipe. But before I think of any of that, I have got to get moved into our home.We moved back in September from Florida back to North Carolina , ah the life of a military family, but anyways, we decided we were going to live on base this time around and I must say I am enjoying it, I have met some great people. There are renovations going on in the neighborhood and we finally get to move and into a bigger house to boot. YIPPEE!!!!! No more looking like we live in the ghetto which is awesome and I will have a craft room so I will have my own space to sew get my website up and running and make hair bows and finally be able to sell some and speaking of bows I did get some oh so cute pink ladybug ribbon in, the ladybugs are even wearing bows. I mean how cute is that, pretty darn cute if you as me. Well gotta run move day is Thursday and I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment