Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ramblings.

So here I sit thinking about what to write about and a million things are running through my head. Lets see there is the lawn people they finally came around to cut the grass and they actually weed eated today, is that even a word and I just love the smell of fresh cut grass. I guess that means I have to cut the grass that is inside the fence, BOO! Or I could write about how I don't use proper punctuation, I can't spell or I don't always separate my paragraphs but you know what, I don't really care I have bigger things to worry about and those are not any where on my radar. How about I have this stuff running in my head and can't think of anything to put down, don't you just hate that, I know I do. See now there you go brain fart just one big ol brain fart for what I was going to write about. Here is another rambling, how about the neighbor across the street, if you can't drive it don't buy it with your backing up out of the driveway all crocked and running over curbs and that green garden trim to keep mulch/pine straw in place. And how many times a day am I going to keep moving Chloe's clothes from the bed to the cot and from the cot to the bed they are all folded just need to put them away which I hate to do. Y'all are probably wonder cot with the HUH look on your face, well Chloe has a princess cot that she uses for sleep over s and such and well lets face it I'm to damn lazy to put it away from when my mom was visiting and well she like to sleep in it some nights Chloe that is not my mom although that would be a funny site to see. I think I'm going to like this blogging stuff and one more thing I sure could go for a D.D. iced caramel latte maybe the coffee fairy will come visit me tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your still so crazy...but I love it! :)

    I will be reading along!

    ReplyDelete